When you’re ready to place your landscaping materials order, Living Earth is here to deliver.
Delivering Top-Shelf Mulch, Soil, Compost, Rock, Stone, Sand and Gravel to Your Landscaping Project
Living Earth has a large fleet of landscaping material delivery trucks unmatched in the industry. With a minimum quantity we can deliver our quality mulch, compost, soil mixes, sand, gravel, rock or stone, and other gardening and landscaping products right to your project.
Everyone has a unique situation. Together we will arrange a safe and effective delivery. Here are some things to consider:
- Let’s make sure we are ordering the right material. Take a look at our product photos and descriptions. When you call feel free to ask questions. It is important to order the right amount of material. Use our calculator to figure this out.
- Please give us some time. Most of the year a 1-2 day turn around is typical. During spring order early in the week for Friday and Saturday delivery.
- Where can we deliver? Our policy is to deliver as close to the front curb of an address as possible. Delivery trucks are extremely heavy. Rolling over lawns and up driveways can result in damage.
- What is overhead? Trees, structures and power lines may impede delivery. Even smaller dump trucks need 20 feet of overhead clearance.
- The delivery site must be level. Dump trucks need to be level as they operate so they don’t overturn.
- Our drivers have the final say on deliveries. If it is apparent that a delivery site is dangerous, could damage property or equipment then a secondary delivery site may be required.
If you have any questions, just give us a call at the location nearest you. As we have stated, every delivery is different. We want to make sure you have every question answered and communication is clear.