Living Earth – Front Loader/Excavator Operator
Living Earth® is the largest recycler of tree limbs, brush, leaves and grass clippings and the biggest manufacturer and provider of mulch, compost and other landscaping materials in Texas and Tennessee. We are the leading producer of premium soil blends and elite mulch in Texas and Tennessee is seeking heavy equipment operators for our Elm Hill location in Nashville, Tennessee. The successful candidate will operate and minimally maintain front loaders and excavators on our work site. The position is Monday through Friday with Saturday hours as needed.
The highly attractive compensation package includes competitive hourly wages and semi-annual discretionary bonuses. Living Earth also offers an amazing portfolio of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, and 401K. Paid holiday, vacation time and sick time are offered as well.
If your qualifications match the attributes below, we hope you will apply for this amazing opportunity to help grow our green, environmentally friendly, recyclable business.
- Operate heavy equipment (i.e. Front-End Loaders, Excavators, Grinders, Screeners etc.) in compliance with Living Earth’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Loading of mulches, soils, compost, sands and gravels into trucks and customer vehicles.
- Ensure Living Earth equipment and material is maintained, cleaned and stored safely. Pre-shift/post-shift equipment per standard operating procedures.
- Timely completion of all paperwork, reports and other documentation.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
Successful Candidates Attributes:
- At least one year of front-end loader operation.
- At least one year of excavator operation.
- Strong disposition for positive customer service; go above and beyond for customers.
- Strong communication skills especially verbal communication.
- A can-do attitude to work in all types of weather conditions.
Living Earth is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required.