Living Earth Rose Soil is made of Compost, Hardwood Mulch and Pine Bark. A small percentage of sand is included to add structure to the mix. Compost may be made with grass clippings, leaves, branches, manure, straw and/or stable bedding depending on the availability of these feed stocks. Rose Soil has a coarse texture that allows air circulation yet stays damp.
Rose Soil Product Specifications:
Rose Soil Uses:
- As a Soil Amendment when planting Roses, Hibiscus, Hawthorne and many other evergreen shrubs.
- In outdoor containers with plants that prefer a damp environment.
Rose Soil Standard Applications:
- As a soil amendment mix 50/50 into the existing planting bed prior to new plantings.
- Add around Roses and other plants to replenish the soil.
- Use in containers. Be sure the container has a hole in the bottom. Add a drainage layer of gravel, pottery shards or another coarse material before filling with Rose Soil.
Living Earth Contacts:
Dallas / Fort Worth Area1901 California Crossing
Dallas, TX 75220
Main Number: 972-869-4332
Paul Tomaso: 214-533-6296
Scott Bort: 469-831-6107
Click here for all DFW locations
Houston Area5625 Crawford Road
Houston, TX 77041
Main Number: 713-466-7360
Anna Ochoa: 281-300-8508
Richard Stamper: 713-582-4816
Click here for all Houston locations