Living Earth Employment Opportunities
Accounts Payable Associate, LIVING EARTH
The LETCO Group, LLC
9001 Jacksboro Hwy Lakeside, Texas 76135
RESPONSIBILITIES – Included, but not limited to:
- First response for incoming phone calls: Corporate accounting has the bottom 3 lines and the North Fort Worth/Lakeside site has the top 3 lines. When needed, answering the Site lines may be required.
- Date stamp all incoming invoices: Fed Ex delivers 3 packets on Tuesday and Friday. The invoices will be stamped, organized and given to the AP Lead for review. The AP Lead will return the invoices to the AP Associate to enter into MAS.
- Enter invoices into MAS: The invoices will be divided into 3 lots, (i) maintenance related over $500 requiring additional approvals, (ii) those with Purchase Orders and (iii) all others.
- Make copies of ALL fuel bills, tax related invoices and capital related invoices and provide to GL accountant. l File all invoices in a “holding” file keeping type (i) invoices above separate.
- Go through the “holding” file each Monday using the Aging Report as support for payment. Double check against the total of the Trial Balance Report.
- When needed, help with the check run and other processes (except check writing). l File all paid invoices after the check run.
- Run postage on all outgoing checks.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Required education: High School or Equivalent Required experience: 1 year relevant experience Please send resume to Sveroneau@letcogroup.com and Ryaeger@letcogroup.com.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, LIVING EARTH
A Bain Capital Double Impact portfolio company
LIVING EARTH OVERVIEW
Living Earth (www.livingearth.net) is the leading recycler of organic waste material in Texas. With 25 sites in Dallas and Houston, it processes organic materials into sustainable soils, compost, and mulch products in a closed-loop model that benefits both its customers and the environment. It proudly operates the largest green material recycling program in the US through its partnership with the City of Houston and now, following a new investment by Bain Capital Double Impact, is expanding its unique business model and operational expertise to additional cities and states. Living Earth seeks to build the largest organic waste platform in the nation and has identified an acquisition-led growth strategy as a critical component to its ability to create value and expand its impact.
The Business Development Manager will report to Living Earth’s President. The Manager will also work closely with Living Earth’s VP of Finance and leadership from Bain Capital Double Impact.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for helping lead Living Earth’s acquisition growth strategy. From initial market and target identification through commercial diligence, deal negotiation, and post-investment integration, the Manager will be intimately involved in strategic activities that help grow the business and its impact. The Manager will have an opportunity for both significant operational experience through Living Earth and exposure to impact investing through Bain Capital Double Impact’s role in the Company. Specific responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Refine and implement Living Earth’s national growth strategy based on market mapping and prioritization
- Contact and visit potential acquisition targets across the US, alone and with other Living Earth leadership
- Organize and complete detailed commercial, financial and impact diligence of potential acquisition targets
- Contribute to Board of Director communications and presentations
- Liaison between potential targets, Living Earth’s leadership team and Bain Capital Double Impact
- Coordinate third-party vendors and advisors
- Manage post-investment integration planning and communications
- Develop strategies to expand Living Earth’s and future target’s social and environmental impact
- Assist with other strategic priorities for Living Earth as needed
- Strategic thinker with exceptional business judgement, analytical and communication skills, and work ethic
- Proven leadership capacity and capable of managing multiple stakeholders
- Pro-active mindset – leans in to “create” the deal or unearth important insights
- Organized and detail oriented, strong sense of ownership and pride in work
- Highly motivated; able to self-manage and operate with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with flexible and adaptive personality
- History of being dedicated to team missions; demonstrates humble attitude with strong desire to learn
- Interest in environmental or social impact issues a plus
- Excellent professional and academic track record
Email a Cover Letter introducing yourself and past experiences along with a CV to Jacob Donnelly firstname.lastname@example.org at Bain Capital Double Impact. Submissions longer than 2 pages will not be accepted. Interviews will be held with the leadership teams of Living Earth and Bain Capital Double Impact.
Subject Line: [First Initial.Last Name], Living Earth Business Development Manager
Example: J.Donnelly, Living Earth Business Development Manager
For more information please contact:
Senior Vice President
Bain Capital Double Impact
Available for an immediate start.